the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

December 21, 2005



Hey all, welcome to the blog! Eventually, this will serve as my Leukemia and Lymphoma Society / Team in Training blog, as I am about to embark upon my second year with their triathlon team, (meaning I will be hitting you all up for funds soon...but for a great cause!), because I figure this is a much easier way to get you supporters updates on my training, like I did last year. But for now, I suppose this will just be just random musings from ME until Team in Training starts up in late January 2006. Which means you may be hearing about my husband, or my family, or my job, in addition to how excited I am to be a part of TNT again. The experience last year was life-changing and incredibly memorable, thus, I'm back for more! The Orange County/San Bernardino/Riverside Chapter was huge last year and the head TNT people predict a record turnout this year, even just for the triathlon team. FUN! Also, since I've recently taken a new job (2 weeks so far and going strong!) that serves the pediatric population of Orange County, many of whom suffer from these diseases, this cause is even closer to my heart as we begin 2006.

We're about to head out on vacation to hang with the fam for Christmas and New Years, so that's it for now. More later! -e.m.y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home