Tornado in OC?
We are having some crazy weather here in Southern California! Yesterday they interrupted local programming on TV to tell us there was a tornado warning for Orange County! Can you believe that? How crazy would it be if a tornado hit our area? Where would we go? We don't have basements here. We have balconies and patios! There's been some torrential downpour these last few days as the second of three storms moves through. I love how the news likes to call these times "STORMWATCH 2010!!!" as though a few inches of rain here is reason to panic.
It's pretty bad, compared to the light sprinkling we usually get once or twice during the winter season, and it's tough being cooped up with a cabin-fever-stricken toddler, but I'm thankful for the rain. We need rain here. Just praying for safety for all those who are out traveling these roads in this weather. Looks scary out on those roads.
On a baby note, I am heading into the 37th week of this pregnancy. I've enjoyed this pregnancy. It's passed pretty quickly. But let's just say I'm SO ready to have this kid. I saw a message on Facebook today from a friend who was due the week before me, saying her water broke and she already had her baby girl. That got me excited. Maybe this one won't be 2 weeks late like Leila was. Here's hoping!
It's pretty bad, compared to the light sprinkling we usually get once or twice during the winter season, and it's tough being cooped up with a cabin-fever-stricken toddler, but I'm thankful for the rain. We need rain here. Just praying for safety for all those who are out traveling these roads in this weather. Looks scary out on those roads.
On a baby note, I am heading into the 37th week of this pregnancy. I've enjoyed this pregnancy. It's passed pretty quickly. But let's just say I'm SO ready to have this kid. I saw a message on Facebook today from a friend who was due the week before me, saying her water broke and she already had her baby girl. That got me excited. Maybe this one won't be 2 weeks late like Leila was. Here's hoping!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home