the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January 3, 2005

Happy New Year! Can't believe it's 2006 already!!! Just got back from vacation with the fam. Why is it that vacations always go by so quickly and work days go by S-L-O-W-L-Y? Nalu did great both on the trip there, and back. Slept the whole way. Weather was terrible up there, though, with many areas totally flooded and some places needing to be evacuated. Thankfully, my family was not affected. Came back to find way too many things waiting for me on my desk at work, and at home, to a huge pile of mail that my neighbor collected for us (thank goodness...putting mail on vacation hold in my city is a nightmare) and was so happy to find the new Team in Training packet waiting for me. Yay! I set up my new fundraising website, so when you get the chance, please visit it:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntors/mikoyoshida

Team in Training kickoff is January 28. Be on the lookout for my fundraising letters in the mail! I hope to double what I raised last year, so I'm shooting for about $10,000. It can be done! That's it for now. Ciao amigos. -emy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home