January 5, 2005
How in the world did Texas manage to defeat my USC Trojans in the Rose Bowl yesterday? Landon and I were staring at the television in disbelief as the seconds ticked away on the game clock. Is this the end of an era? I hope not!!!! We sure will miss Reggie, Matt, and LenDale, but I’m certain there’s more to come. I only wish USC was this good back in ’96 when we started there. We were pre-Carson, pre-Carroll, pre-Reggie, pre-everything fun about the last few years in USC football….Darn!
Nalu’s back at dog daycare this week. Sleeping so wonderfully…I only wish I could afford to send him every day. Oh well, until I can be at home full-time, two days a week will have to do. Agility class will start soon, and we can’t wait to get started. The trainer predicts he’ll be great at it, so we are excited. Training him has been really difficult, but as we devote more time to it, we are seeing improvements.
I’ve already started my fundraising letter for TNT 2006, and plan to have them mailed out by the beginning of February. So, be on the lookout for it! As for the other kinds of prep for the season, I’m pretty set with my gear. Got a new road bike last year, more tri apparel, and new running shoes. My parents were kind enough to help me out with the road bike, as a gift, and I’ve spiffed it up with killer tires, and plenty of perks to last me through the season. Anyone who is interested in picking up cycling should know that it is NOT cheap. Who knew that there were so many accessories and parts involved with cycling? It’s not just the bike, folks. Believe me.
That’s about it for now. Sayonara. -emy
Nalu’s back at dog daycare this week. Sleeping so wonderfully…I only wish I could afford to send him every day. Oh well, until I can be at home full-time, two days a week will have to do. Agility class will start soon, and we can’t wait to get started. The trainer predicts he’ll be great at it, so we are excited. Training him has been really difficult, but as we devote more time to it, we are seeing improvements.
I’ve already started my fundraising letter for TNT 2006, and plan to have them mailed out by the beginning of February. So, be on the lookout for it! As for the other kinds of prep for the season, I’m pretty set with my gear. Got a new road bike last year, more tri apparel, and new running shoes. My parents were kind enough to help me out with the road bike, as a gift, and I’ve spiffed it up with killer tires, and plenty of perks to last me through the season. Anyone who is interested in picking up cycling should know that it is NOT cheap. Who knew that there were so many accessories and parts involved with cycling? It’s not just the bike, folks. Believe me.
That’s about it for now. Sayonara. -emy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home