the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

37 weeks


I just wanted to share this great pic Landon got of our baby boy...cheering on the Trojans alongside us yesterday. My mom bought him this toy a few weeks back and it has quickly become his favorite. We often catch him just like this: prancing around the house with it around his neck...I've been taking it easy lately, resting at home more, and was blessed enough to be granted work-from-home status these last few weeks before maternity leave, so it's been Nalu and I holding down the fort. I now have a better sense of what he really does all day while we're at work. Bark at people that walk by the house, lick crumbs off the floor, and of course, sleep.


This will be my last week of work. Then my mother will come down and stay with us until the baby is born. I hope I at least get a few days off next week before she decides to come just so I can get some things finalized. We are getting so close to meeting our baby girl! I'm excited, and to be honest, ready to just have this baby already! I'm not nervous at all, really, and that probably comes from my faith in the Lord, as well as my history as an OB nurse...but regardless, I hope everything goes smoothly, and that labor is quick!


-miko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home