26 weeks along...


Most of you know my nursing background is OB/GYN, and in my time at my current job, I have had the privilege of working with one of the best perinatologists in the area. At a recent meeting over at his office, he freed up the 3D ultrasound machine for our little girl, as a favor to us. Most places around Orange County will charge patients for doing 3D or 4D ultrasounds, and since we're pinching pennies in preparation for baby, we owe him big time. I posted 2 of the pictures here so you call can see. Apparently she was playing with her umbilical cord in that photo you see of her hands. Babies do that sometimes, he tells me. Crazy!
It was so neat to see those kinds of ultrasound pictures, compared to the ones we had before. He agreed that she looks like a healthy little baby girl. Yep, still a girl. Growing well, moving well, doing everything a baby 26 weeks along should be doing.
I showed Landon the pictures and he immediately said: "she looks like me!" =0)
-miko

2 Comments:
At 6:40 PM ,
atleeblog said...
that's awesome! she's definitely a cutie, you can already tell :)
At 6:15 PM ,
SEY said...
That's gotta be the coolest technology ever! And I respectfully disagree with Landon. She sorta looks more like Miko.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home