the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Kicks

Friends and family have asked me what has been the most enjoyable part of the pregnancy thus far. Here is what I would say, to this day, is the most exciting experience so far:

The other night I was trying to feel our baby girl kicking in Miko's belly. I always put my ear on her belly to see if i can hear anything---besides the swishing of the fluid---well this time I got a solid kick in the ear. The girl has got some strength already...perhaps an indication of her athleticism.

We just came home from our exam with Dr. Raffo. Today, Miko had to drink a bottle of orange liquid, which she said tasted like really flat orange soda, mixed with pedialyte. It is a test for blood sugar, to see if she is showing any signs of diabetes in pregnancy.

We are so thankful for the Lord's blessing thus far in our pregnancy. What a miracle this truly is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home