Baby Shower #2

Got some pictures back from the second baby shower I had...which was a total surprise! My work colleagues threw me a beautiful shower last Friday, much to my shock...I thought I was going in the conference room for a meeting with the VP!!! I've been with my company almost 3 years, and my heart was so deeply moved by this huge surprise...they sure went all out! My work colleagues have become my extended family, so it was truly a blessing to be able to share the joy of our baby girl with them. Many of them are skilled in arts and crafts, so our little girl received several handmade gifts that I will treasure always. Handmade blankets, burp cloths, and hats...Gosh, I will miss my work crew very much when I leave. My last day is Friday 9/19...already!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home