the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The hubby

I would just like to say that out of all the pregnancy articles I've read, pregnancy podcasts I've listened to, and pregnancy stories I've heard, I think there's way too much husband-bashing in pregnancy. I, for one, have no reason to bash my husband, now, nor ever. In fact, I would like to use this post to apologize to him for not giving him enough credit for just how wonderful a husband he has been to me, especially during pregnancy. My hubby has the best attitude about everything he does in life. He goes to work early every weekday, and returns in the early afternoon to take over Leila duty so I can start my shift from home. He does all the grocery shopping for the family and is meticulous about saving, including coupon-cutting and keeping an eagle-eye lookout for local sales. He enjoys cooking the family meals, and always has new and tasty ideas for what to put on our dinner table. When my preggo belly grew too large for comfort and the back pain intensified, thus making bathtime and climbing stairs with Leila nearly impossible, he didn't hesitate to take over for me, and has since been diligent about protecting me from any "heavy lifting", a.k.a. carrying Leila.

I could go on and on about how much I love him and how great he is, but the point is: I never forget to thank God for how He has blessed me with the most wonderful husband ever. I can't thank the hubby enough for being the best other half ever, especially during this second pregnancy. I know he's thrilled to be having another daughter, and I'm thrilled to be able to give birth to another one for him. May he always know I will never take him for granted. Never. Love you hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home