the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Monday, August 20, 2007

enferma...

So, the party was a hit. Muchas personas en la casa, but let me tell you, it was more obvious than ever, at about 3am on Sunday morning, that I cannot drink the way I used to. Having been a bartender, and having bartended many times three sheets to the wind, I could knock down a few before even taking 1 step towards the happy place...but now? 3 Jagerbombs, 2 cran-vodkas, 2 red-bull vodkas, and 1 rum & coke = SICKNESS. Major sickness. As in, we crashed our hung-over selves at the beach all Sunday afternoon just to sleep it off, and give Nalu some beach-time in good old HB. Plenty people there...it was crazy just finding parking...but after all that Nalu didn't really seem that into the beach. He grabbed a spot right next to me and promptly passed out himself. I suspect that's because he himself had a few jello-shots and red-bull vokdas, apparently, which my friends only told me after I had sobered up and was wondering why the dog wasn't waking up....

I think Landon had at least 10 beers and wasn't fazed. He even had 2 Jager-bombs too...still not fazed. He was laughing at me all night. I knew he wasn't even close to being hammered if he could sit there and laugh at me.

No more drinking. For a while, that is.

Off to rest. Oh, got some sort of food poisoning also. GI sickness + liver sickness = NO FUN.

e.m.y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home