the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Birthday


Special thanks to my wonderful wife Miko who organized a great birthday party. I am not one for birthday celebrations, since after 21 the numbers didn't seem to matter much. She always makes sure to make me feel special though. She is the best wife ever.
Don't forget my sister-in-law Emi too! She made some wonderful dishes that day, i wish i took pictures of the food! David kept me company during the day while Miko and Emi went out to shop for party items. We watched movies and talked about his film script that he is marketing right now. Good luck David, I know you will succeed.



Thanks to all who came over to our home and celebrated my birthday. There was a Ben Chong sighting! JT and Shireen, I wish you could have been in the pic, but we thought you weren't coming! Anyhow, I doubt this photo will make the Punahou Bulletin, but hey, check out some of your favorite alums in the OC! (Alan, Lori, Dave, Garret, Ben, me.)



-Landon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home