the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rate the guest blogger

So what did you guys think? Think the hubby proved himself worthy of being my blogging partner? =0) He was so into the food on the trip, as he is everywhere we go. I love how he takes pictures of everything he eats also. He's always been like that. I should be thankful I didn't have to relive our honeymoon days of him dragging the tripod around and taking 300 pictures of food and trees...instead he went for only about 100 pix and didn't ask me to be in every one of them. =0)

The weather is a bit gloomy today. I miss the sun already, but I don't miss the 100 degree weather. Ahh, a sign that fall is coming....


adios
e.m.y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home