Cousin Lance and Francis

Thanks to our cousin Lance and Francis for taking great care of us during our stay in NYC/NJ. They live in Newark, in an amazing 18 room 18th century home. The formal name for the property is the Sydenham House. Lance and Francis are the third owners! Can
you believe that? Their home was recently added to the National Register of Historic Places. Wow! Here are some pics to give you an idea of what it is like. I wish I had taken more pics of the inside...Francis is an antiques expert and some of the items he has gathered over the years are quite amazing. I felt like I was in a museum. Who needs to go to the Met??
you believe that? Their home was recently added to the National Register of Historic Places. Wow! Here are some pics to give you an idea of what it is like. I wish I had taken more pics of the inside...Francis is an antiques expert and some of the items he has gathered over the years are quite amazing. I felt like I was in a museum. Who needs to go to the Met?? Labels: Summer Vacation 2007

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home