Merry Christmas!
The Yoshida family is gearing up for Christmas = 4 days and counting! We rejoice in celebrating the birth of our Saviour…and in the chance to get some much needed relaxation, away from busy Orange County life.
Nalu is ready to go as well, as you can see here in this picture. The scarf and collar have bells. It’s adorable! I love it! Plus I can hear him now around the house, sneaking into areas he shouldn’t be in, letting us know where he is at all times…but he sure gave me the evil eye when I dressed him up in his Santa outfit. Oh and I didn’t even put the elastic “ruffs” with bells on them, on each of his 4 paws, yet…but don’t you worry, they will make their appearance, and I can only guess how thrilled Nalu and Landon will be with that.
Work is busy. I can hardly believe it is almost 2008. So here’s to a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2008. Wishing you all the very best this holiday season.
Aloha!-‘da Yosh fam
Nalu is ready to go as well, as you can see here in this picture. The scarf and collar have bells. It’s adorable! I love it! Plus I can hear him now around the house, sneaking into areas he shouldn’t be in, letting us know where he is at all times…but he sure gave me the evil eye when I dressed him up in his Santa outfit. Oh and I didn’t even put the elastic “ruffs” with bells on them, on each of his 4 paws, yet…but don’t you worry, they will make their appearance, and I can only guess how thrilled Nalu and Landon will be with that.
Work is busy. I can hardly believe it is almost 2008. So here’s to a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2008. Wishing you all the very best this holiday season.
Aloha!-‘da Yosh fam


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home