Baby Shower #3!
We were blessed enough to have a 3rd baby shower! This time: So Cal friends and fam. I've called So Cal my home since 2000 even though I'll always be partial to Nor Cal, particularly the Bay Area. =0). My 2 sisters, their significant others, and my 2 college roommates, Tiffany and Erika, all coordinated this shower on our behalf, along with help from my brother Logan. We had so many family and friends come, from all walks of our lives: church, past churches, school, work, past work jobs, Team in Training, neighbors...It was a true joy to celebrate with them. It had been several years since we'd seen many of them, so thankfully we managed to get in enough time to make our rounds to speak with them all.
It was a very warm day that afternoon, but thankfully we were in an air conditioned room! I was exhausted after that day, just from the heat and from the excitement of getting to see everyone. Baby and I slept for a LOOONNGGG time after that event. Many thanks to EVERYONE who made this shower possible and to those that came to celebrate with us! -The Yoshidas
David and Logan setting up.
USC Pals!
Crossroads Church pals
Evey!

Our cake!






1 Comments:
At 8:22 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I love this pic of Evey! I made it my background :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home