the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our baby girl's wardrobe

Just wanted to share with you all how beautiful and expansive my baby girl's wardrobe is already...and she hasn't even made her official debut yet!

And we wanted to again extend our heartfelt thanks to you all who built this wardrobe for her. She will be one snazzy-lookin' little gal and I know I will have a blast dressing her in those adorable outfits.

I posted some pix below to demonstrate just how full her closet already is:

Baby attire faves:

Landon's favorite: a matching outfit that says "Daddy's little girl"
Landon's second favorite: a onesie that says: "Daddy's wrapped around my finger"

Miko's favorite: the newborn hats that look like the top of Pooh's head
Miko's second favorite: a purple onesie with simply the word "adorable" across the front.

Nalu's favorite: anything baby-related that squeaks. You should see his eyes light up.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home