Last week
Today's Monday. Probably the last work Monday for me. At least, for now.
Going to spend these last few work shifts wrapping things up and passing on duties to those that are going to cover me on my leave.
I sense our 2nd daughter is coming soon.
Why, you ask?
Well, this gal's body is just falling apart at the seams, and it seems the best way to explain it is to say that it's time for baby to make her exit. I caught a nasty chest cold this weekend, from who knows where, and have been suffering through those horrible nighttime charley horse cramps in the calf, all in the same leg, no less. I am hobbling around like a cripple. It is sad. In addition, this sweet girl inside is positioned on some sort of sensitive pelvic nerve that makes my inner thighs feel like they are being stabbed by sharp knives, and she's got my sciatic nerve all worked up as well. Her feet are lodged in my ribs and she is using my bladder as a play drum. Plus my sinuses are STILL clogged, after what has probably been 4 or 5 months of a persevering head cold....
But, I am doing my best to keep the most positive attitude possible, because after all, as the OB says, this all can be cured by delivery! And what better reason to go through all this, than for the gift of a daughter? I am so thankful that we were able to have children, let alone 2 sweet girls, so I am praying, praying, praying to God for His strength and peace at this time, because I'll tell you, right about now it seems like I am going to just lose it at any moment.
Hubby is my rock though, praise God. Love him! And my sweet Leila...still loving and cherishing every moment with her, before it's no longer just her!
39 weeks....fast approaching 40....
Going to spend these last few work shifts wrapping things up and passing on duties to those that are going to cover me on my leave.
I sense our 2nd daughter is coming soon.
Why, you ask?
Well, this gal's body is just falling apart at the seams, and it seems the best way to explain it is to say that it's time for baby to make her exit. I caught a nasty chest cold this weekend, from who knows where, and have been suffering through those horrible nighttime charley horse cramps in the calf, all in the same leg, no less. I am hobbling around like a cripple. It is sad. In addition, this sweet girl inside is positioned on some sort of sensitive pelvic nerve that makes my inner thighs feel like they are being stabbed by sharp knives, and she's got my sciatic nerve all worked up as well. Her feet are lodged in my ribs and she is using my bladder as a play drum. Plus my sinuses are STILL clogged, after what has probably been 4 or 5 months of a persevering head cold....
But, I am doing my best to keep the most positive attitude possible, because after all, as the OB says, this all can be cured by delivery! And what better reason to go through all this, than for the gift of a daughter? I am so thankful that we were able to have children, let alone 2 sweet girls, so I am praying, praying, praying to God for His strength and peace at this time, because I'll tell you, right about now it seems like I am going to just lose it at any moment.
Hubby is my rock though, praise God. Love him! And my sweet Leila...still loving and cherishing every moment with her, before it's no longer just her!
39 weeks....fast approaching 40....

1 Comments:
At 11:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You wrote: "I am hobbling around like a cripple"
The way you wrote that is really insensitive.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home