the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Friday, August 24, 2007

sickness....yes, still

It is Friday. Typically, I love Fridays. Fridays are the end to my workweek. Fridays are my 1 day off from training. Friday nights are my nights with hubby. However, this Friday = not so great. Still sick to my stomach, and have no idea why. Stinks to be in this condition because if I can't eat anything, how can I last for a training session? I'm still going to go out tomorrow morning and attempt to go for as far as I can, but marathon training just can't happen without food and drink, 2 things I'm not fond of at this point in time. Well, except water and Gatorade that is, 2 of my best friends lately. We'll see how the weekend goes, and hopefully by the start of next week, I will be in much better shape.

In other news, the Yoshidas are headed to the Big Apple next week. Landon is finally getting his chance to see the US Open and he is THRILLED. It will be hotter than hot out there, but that's OK. We'll survive. We'll be in Manhattan for a few days, then in Jersey with my cousin for a couple more, then in Philly with good friends. What does Landon plan to do? Eat, eat, and eat some more. Already has places lined up...plenty of recommendations from friends. What does Miko plan to do? Find some great places to run. Oh, and sleep. Hopefully this tummy illness will be gone by the time we leave. I have a tendency to get ill when I travel, in general, so let's just say I'm praying hard for a good trip.

Hope you all are doing well. Happy Friday!

Adios -
e.m.y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home