Week 3
Eric and Cherise, along with Simon and Carrie stopped by. Notice Leila screaming in the pictures. I think she is reacting to Simon's pose in the photo.

Leila had lots of visitors this week. JT and Shireen came all the way from Shanghai...ok, they came on business/vacation, but I'll still tell Leila that Aunty Shireen and Uncle JT came just for her. :)

Aunty Sandra and Uncle Neal came to visit from Hawaii (through SFO). They flew in just for the day, can you believe that! Leila is so special.

Leila had lots of visitors this week. JT and Shireen came all the way from Shanghai...ok, they came on business/vacation, but I'll still tell Leila that Aunty Shireen and Uncle JT came just for her. :)

Aunty Sandra and Uncle Neal came to visit from Hawaii (through SFO). They flew in just for the day, can you believe that! Leila is so special.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home