the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mobile Posts

I always wondered how Simon would post entries on his blog when he was away from his computer. Here is my attempt at a mobile post.

This begins the 2nd week of official baby waiting for us. Miko is at home, relaxing and enjoying the days prior to our baby girl's arrival. I have felt lots of movement over the weekend and it seems like our baby is still having a good time in mommy's womb.

We cannot wait to meet our little girl. Check this site for updates upon her arrival. We'll post the important "stats" as soon as we are able.

I took a nap today and can't sleep. I guess this is good preparation for what is to come, lots of late nights.

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home