39 weeks
Still no baby...ho hum.
No progress from last week, per the OB doctor.
She's just hanging out in there, enjoying her cozy space.
I myself am making the most out of not having to work. I think I have cleaned every room in the house 3 times. My mom was here the last few days just to hang out and make sure everything is ready for baby. Thanks to her, and to all you generous folks who helped us get what we needed to take care of this little girl, I think we're all set.
I don't know if I can get any larger. It is definitely more difficult to walk compared to just a few weeks ago. Still trying my best to exercise, hoping that will help her arrive at least on time. Today I went to water aerobics and then cruised the mall for a while just to get some exercise in an air conditioned environment. It's hot today!
Will keep you all posted, but for now, baby appears to be staying put inside my tummy. =0)
-miko
No progress from last week, per the OB doctor.
She's just hanging out in there, enjoying her cozy space.
I myself am making the most out of not having to work. I think I have cleaned every room in the house 3 times. My mom was here the last few days just to hang out and make sure everything is ready for baby. Thanks to her, and to all you generous folks who helped us get what we needed to take care of this little girl, I think we're all set.
I don't know if I can get any larger. It is definitely more difficult to walk compared to just a few weeks ago. Still trying my best to exercise, hoping that will help her arrive at least on time. Today I went to water aerobics and then cruised the mall for a while just to get some exercise in an air conditioned environment. It's hot today!
Will keep you all posted, but for now, baby appears to be staying put inside my tummy. =0)
-miko

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home