Oh nighttime sleep...how I miss you
Both girls are growing so fast. Just like everyone said they would.
Leila is starting to talk more. She is also starting to climb anything and everything in the house, which is hard for me to control when I only have 1 hand available. She would rather run than walk, likes to snuggle with Nalu, and is in love with bath time. I will miss this age. It is so fun to see their little minds at work.
Linley is a big baby. At almost 14 pounds and 23 inches long, she is way bigger than Leila was at this age. She is in 6 month clothing already and is at that stage where she smiles in response to my smile. She doesn't sleep much though, so I am tired 24/7 but I am still enjoying mommyhood. Sleep deprivation is a killer. I can't wait for her to at least sleep 3 or 4 hours straight. Funny how now I think 3 to 4 hours is a "long" stretch of sleep. I haven't seen 8 hours of sleep in 3 years and I bet it will be many more before I see it again. Worth it though!
The girls and I enjoy our jogs in the morning in the double stroller. Linley usually takes a nap and Leila enjoys the sights and her toys. I'm so thankful we have that stroller. Huge as it may be, it allows me to go out with both girls daily and enjoy fresh air, beautiful weather, and this wonderful neighborhood God blessed us with. Sometimes it's my saving grace!
-Miko
Leila is starting to talk more. She is also starting to climb anything and everything in the house, which is hard for me to control when I only have 1 hand available. She would rather run than walk, likes to snuggle with Nalu, and is in love with bath time. I will miss this age. It is so fun to see their little minds at work.
Linley is a big baby. At almost 14 pounds and 23 inches long, she is way bigger than Leila was at this age. She is in 6 month clothing already and is at that stage where she smiles in response to my smile. She doesn't sleep much though, so I am tired 24/7 but I am still enjoying mommyhood. Sleep deprivation is a killer. I can't wait for her to at least sleep 3 or 4 hours straight. Funny how now I think 3 to 4 hours is a "long" stretch of sleep. I haven't seen 8 hours of sleep in 3 years and I bet it will be many more before I see it again. Worth it though!
The girls and I enjoy our jogs in the morning in the double stroller. Linley usually takes a nap and Leila enjoys the sights and her toys. I'm so thankful we have that stroller. Huge as it may be, it allows me to go out with both girls daily and enjoy fresh air, beautiful weather, and this wonderful neighborhood God blessed us with. Sometimes it's my saving grace!
-Miko

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home