The highlight of my day, no wait, my week, no wait...my year?
Today is the day I give major props to my favorite Starbucks barista, who, at the age of 22, told me today that he thought I could not possibly be older than him. A victory indeed for the almost 30-year old female dreading a new decade of life...some guys sure know how to pay a girl a compliment.
Speaking of, I now realize I must give props also to the server at the Yardhouse last Friday who carded me when I asked for a Hpnotiq martini. Feelin' you man....feelin' you....
HA!
-e.m.y
Speaking of, I now realize I must give props also to the server at the Yardhouse last Friday who carded me when I asked for a Hpnotiq martini. Feelin' you man....feelin' you....
HA!
-e.m.y

1 Comments:
At 9:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You're gonna be great! Downhill the whole way?? Be kind to those knees! :-)
Totally diggin' Mr. Landon joining in on the blogging....
xoxo,
Jenny and Kaylin
oh...and Nala, Kango and Bella
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home