hubby
So, hubby added some posts, but they are dated as August 2007...better late than never, so go back to August and check them out.
The weekend was a great one. Busy, but fun. The Angels clinched the AL West on Sunday with their victory over the Mariners. The announcer said there were 44,000 people at the game. It was a sea of red, let me tell you...LOVED it. Rally monkeys everywhere. And I love that the stadium lets you bring in your own food and your own unopened bottled water. People brought their own coolers, pizzas, BBQ....you name it, they had it. Plus, I realized, even though we brought our own food/drinks, the prices at that stadium are very reasonable. At the US Open, a sandwich was around $9 or $10, and beer was anywhere from $8-$10, while at Angel Stadium it's only $5 or $6 a beer. Nice.
Landon's in a basketball league every Sunday, so we headed over there after the game. I'll let him tell you more about his league later. After that it was back home for some oxtail soup and kalua pig...ahh....Hawaiian food...gotta love it.
Counting down the days to the race. St George, Utah, here I come: 11 days and counting!!! Thank goodness I am tapering. I sense the flu coming on, so I'm doing everything in my power not to let it....
That's it for now...Happy Tuesday....October is almost here!
-e.m.y
The weekend was a great one. Busy, but fun. The Angels clinched the AL West on Sunday with their victory over the Mariners. The announcer said there were 44,000 people at the game. It was a sea of red, let me tell you...LOVED it. Rally monkeys everywhere. And I love that the stadium lets you bring in your own food and your own unopened bottled water. People brought their own coolers, pizzas, BBQ....you name it, they had it. Plus, I realized, even though we brought our own food/drinks, the prices at that stadium are very reasonable. At the US Open, a sandwich was around $9 or $10, and beer was anywhere from $8-$10, while at Angel Stadium it's only $5 or $6 a beer. Nice.
Landon's in a basketball league every Sunday, so we headed over there after the game. I'll let him tell you more about his league later. After that it was back home for some oxtail soup and kalua pig...ahh....Hawaiian food...gotta love it.
Counting down the days to the race. St George, Utah, here I come: 11 days and counting!!! Thank goodness I am tapering. I sense the flu coming on, so I'm doing everything in my power not to let it....
That's it for now...Happy Tuesday....October is almost here!
-e.m.y

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home