the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Friday, April 11, 2008

And baby makes 3....or 4 if you count Nalu




Well, folks, the Yoshida family is growing...we are soon going to welcome the newest member of the family, Baby Yosh, on or around October 6. We are thrilled that the Lord has blessed us with a child and are enjoying this journey as much as we possibly can. Marathon #3 is on the back burner for now…actually running is as well, entirely, after sadly learning my OB is very much against running in pregnancy. I miss it. My baby bump is quite evident now, even this early on, (I am about 15 weeks along now) and I can’t button any of my regular work pants any more. Elastic is my new best friend, as I’m sure it is for all pregnant women.

Answers to some commonly asked questions:
Haven’t had any type of morning sickness at all. In fact, it’s strange, to not FEEL pregnant at all, except for the growing bump.
Don’t know if we’re going to find out what we’re having
No names picked out yet
Hope to stay home with the baby, and hope that the grandmas come to help!
Still exercising every day
I am hungry 24 hours a day. It is ridiculous. I worry I will put on too much weight!
Nursery will probably be Classic Pooh themed
It is the first grandchild on both sides – exciting!
Will deliver at my old hospital Saddleback, with my favorite doctor I used to work for there
Nalu has caught on. He smells something’s new/different

Anyways, just wanted to share the wonderful news. Hope you all are well!

-Landon, Miko, Nalu, and Baby Yosh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home