the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Halfway There

My wife has been so great through the first half of our pregnancy. She still works hard to support the family, encourages me in my business and ministry work and still cleans up after me around the house. hehe.

To mark the halfway point, I went back to Cinderella Cakes in Costa Mesa for creative and TASTY ways to commemorate the occasion. Here is what they came up with. Since we don't know what we are having, they used blue, yellow and pink. I believe we are having a girl, so I asked that the shoes be pink. :)


Here is her reaction to the surprise, which I unveiled Saturday night. Thanks to Henry and
Diana for helping make it happen and for capturing the moment. This was a perfect end to an evening that started with some great pizza at Oggi's. Yum yum.
-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home