the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Hawaiian League Trophy

Back in 2002, during the NFL football season, a bunch of us decided to start a Fantasy Football League. It serves as a way for us all to keep in touch, as most of us grew up together in the islands and are now living far away from each other.

We decided to get a trophy to commemorate the winners and to pass around each year.

Here I am, filling in for the esteemed commish, Matt Tom, to pass the honor to Mista Ryan Dang! A repeat winner too!


Congrats to all who have won in previous years. Tyler, Tommy, I can't forget about you guys! I am on a bit of a dry spell, but I suppose as long as Matt's name is not on the
trophy, all of us will be victorious.



Ultimately though, we are huge nerds for taking this so seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home