The girls are growing!
Life with 2 girls is crazy, but awesome!
The latest on Leila:
-Starting to talk more
-Loves to "walk" Nalu
-Trying new foods
-Loves Gymboree classes
-Starting to show interest in the potty
-Loves to smooch and hug her baby sister
The latest on Linley:
-Just turned 3 months old
-Weighs 17 lbs
-Wears 9 month clothing
-Smiles and laughs out loud
-Can hold rattles/toys in her hands now
-Loves to have mommy sing to her
-Loves her bouncy chair
-Sleeps very well
Both girls are happy and healthy, thank goodness. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of how to manage my time during the day between the two of them. There's a day every now and then when their naps overlap so mommy actually gets to snooze too. Those days are my favorite!
-miko
The latest on Leila:
-Starting to talk more
-Loves to "walk" Nalu
-Trying new foods
-Loves Gymboree classes
-Starting to show interest in the potty
-Loves to smooch and hug her baby sister
The latest on Linley:
-Just turned 3 months old
-Weighs 17 lbs
-Wears 9 month clothing
-Smiles and laughs out loud
-Can hold rattles/toys in her hands now
-Loves to have mommy sing to her
-Loves her bouncy chair
-Sleeps very well
Both girls are happy and healthy, thank goodness. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of how to manage my time during the day between the two of them. There's a day every now and then when their naps overlap so mommy actually gets to snooze too. Those days are my favorite!
-miko

1 Comments:
At 9:47 AM ,
Jen & Michael said...
So happy to hear that the girls are doing so well! I can't believe that Linley is already wearing 9 month clothing! I guess it certainly doesn't make much sense to buy any newborn clothes. I've got plenty to choose from thanks to my sis. How funny...I'd love to see Leila "walking" Nalu. Love to you all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home