the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Pre-baby body!!!!

I am a believer in Jillian Michaels. She's my new best friend. Ha!

After I had Leila, I used the P90X DVD series from Tony Horton to get back into pre-baby shape. It worked great, and I loved the variety of the program, but each tape is 60 minutes in length, with the yoga DVD actually 90 minutes in length. No time for that these days.

Enter: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD (thank you to my favorite neighbor ever!)

There are 3 workouts, labeled Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. Each is a total of 25 minutes long, including warmup and cooldown. 25 minutes! All you need is a workout mat and some handweights. I pop that sucker in when I'm up super early with the baby or during a naptime, do my 25 minutes, and I'm done. Love it! Combine this with our morning jogs, and I sure hope the Miko pre-baby body returns ASAP. Of course, there are some things that will never be the same as good old pre-baby body, such as a stretch mark-free tummy, and non-sagging body parts, but that's just the way it is. If I hit the lottery sometime soon, I can always pay a professional to remedy the baby body issues, right? HA!

I started work yesterday. Same schedule as before, from home and evenings only. Hubby watches the kids while I work from home. It's way more crazy to manage than when we just had Leila but I'm sure we'll get the hang of it with time, as with anything. I miss the girls when I'm not with them. And that's even being in the same house as them! I'm so thankful the Lord gave me this work opportunity though so I want to make the most of it. We are so blessed just to have jobs. We can never forget to thank Him every day for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home