the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 21, 2006

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that our overall fundraising mark for our chapter of Team in Training has hit $150,000!!!! That is so incredible for us, and we're barely halfway into the season!

I was just thinking last night, that I have less than 2 months until race day! I couldn't believe it...where has the time gone? I feel like it was forever last season before race day arrived, but now I'm thinking, wait, am I really ready? I have yet to get in an actual mock-tri practice, but I hope to at least get 2 in before the big day. We've got a bunch of things going on in April, so it'll be a tight squeeze, but I do believe it's a must in order to really be prepared. If you all have a chance, check out www.honolulutriathlon.com and you can see the map of the course for the race. It looks like it will be tough in parts, but fun in others. At least I'm familiar already with most of the course. Lucky me, I have a husband who's from Hawaii...=)

Hope you all are well...

-e.m.y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home