the yoshida family

The Yoshida Family happenings = what's hot, what's not, and everything in-between.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 16, 2006

Well, the Yosh fam has decided not to do two triathlons in Hawaii in the span of a few weeks, and instead are leaning towards doing the Honolulu tri trip only. Many positives drawing us toward that event. Mainly, it will be really easy to coordinate the trip, including where to stay and how to get around (because I have some fantastic in-laws!), Landon's grandmas, who have both expressed the desire to watch the event, won't have to hop a plane to get from Oahu to Hawaii, and we'll get to see all our family and friends from Oahu. No definitive plans yet, but it's looking like there might not be a Maui trip this year....we'll see. No matter which one I end up doing, I am still just as excited and just as thankful to you all for your support. I will keep you posted!

Au revoir...
-e.m.y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home